The Best Inclusive Things at the Moment

Best Website: I just discovered Julie Causton's website. Here is the list of articles she has written about inclusion, lesson plan, parent advocacy, research, behavior, Autism, etc., etc., etc. It is a goldmine of meaningful articles and information. My favorite article from the list is this one.

Best Blog: Think Inclusive has articles, opinion pieces, and links to other great content. I could spend hours here. Check out my favorite post on the 100 top inclusive links. It's solid.

Best Video: Dan Habib's short videos are incredible. I think all of his public videos would add to any PD given. My favorite Vimeo video of his will always be Thaysa but this new clip about Nathaniel Orellana packs a lot of great information in 76 seconds. Also I have to include this one with Keith Jones. He's just so eloquent and fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accommodation and Modification Checklist

Support #5: Modified Rubrics

Co-Teaching Spotlight: Parallel Instruction